Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

Registrar Will Provide Online Grade Access

The 20 Garden Street Office of the Registrar will soon be arriving at dorm rooms across the College courtesy of the Internet.

Instead of trekking Quadward, students can pull up the "Registrar Online" homepage on their computers, enter personal identification numbers (PIN) which will be issued by the Registrar's office and view their grades.

The site, which was not finalized as of press time, should be operational this semester.

Staff from the Registrar's Office and programmers from Harvard Arts and Sciences Computer Services (HASCS) have spent the summer planning and creating the new site and will upload various parts of students' transcripts over the next year.

Registrar Arlene Becella said she hopes to have Spring '97 grades posted this month. Fall '97 classes are scheduled to be online by October and uploading the remainder of students' grades will be finished by the end of the school year.