Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

M. Volleyball Coasts to 3-0 Sweep of East Stroudsbrg

By The Crimson Staff

The Harvard men’s volleyball team coasted to an easy 3-0 (30-25, 30-26, 30-26) sweep of East Stroudsburg Saturday at Koehler Field House to improve its record to 9-5.

Sophomore opposite Seamus McKiernan led all hitters with 17 kills to pace the Crimson.

Senior middle blocker Juan Cardet and junior outside hitter Will Reppun also posted double-digit kill totals, with 12 and 11, respectively, to balance out the Harvard attack.

Freshman setter Dave Fitz dished out 49 assists while junior libero Juan Ramos led the defensive effort, posting a match-high 19 digs.

The loss dropped the Warriors to 7-6 on the season.

Harvard next takes the court on Wednesday when it hosts Sacred Heart at 7 p.m. in its home finale. The Crimson fell 3-1 in the teams’ first meeting in Fairfield, Conn. on February 28.

The Crimson will close its season with a pair of contests in Springfield against Loyola-Chicago and Springfield this Saturday.

Men's Volleyball