Former Defense Department General Counsel Appointed Harvard’s Top Lawyer

Democracy Center Protesters Stage ‘Emergency Rally’ with Pro-Palestine Activists Amid Occupation

Harvard Violated Contract With HGSU in Excluding Some Grad Students, Arbitrator Rules

House Committee on China to Probe Harvard’s Handling of Anti-CCP Protest at HKS

Harvard Republican Club Endorses Donald Trump in 2024 Presidential Election

Men's Basketball Announces Selection Sunday Plans

By Martin Kessler, Crimson Staff Writer

The Harvard men’s basketball team earned its spot in the history books this past week, claiming its first-ever outright Ivy League championship and clinching an NCAA tournament berth. It seems fitting, then, that the Crimson will spend Selection Sunday in the Hall of History.

The Harvard squad will gather this Sunday at 6 p.m. in the Lee Family Hall of Athletic History, located on the Murr Center’s first floor, to watch the NCAA tournament selection show.

Along with the rest of the nation watching on CBS, Harvard will learn its seed and opponent for its NCAA tournament matchup this coming week. The Crimson, which was projected to be an 11 seed in ESPN’s Joe Lunardi’s most recent bracket, will also learn the site of its opening game.

The Crimson’s first matchup will be either March 15 or 16 in Albuquerque, N.M., Columbus, Ohio, Greensboro, N.C., Louisville, Ky., Nashville, Tenn., Omaha, Neb., Pittsburgh, Penn., or Portland, Ore. If Harvard wins its opening matchup, it will play again two days later at the same site.

Men's BasketballSports Blog