Flyby's Guide to Harvard-Yale: Free Swag!

•
Even Laverne Cox is excited for free Harvard gear!
Even Laverne Cox is excited for free Harvard gear! By Manizha Kholmatov

By November, we think it’s safe to say that most students are penny-pinching, digging into their pockets for stray quarters to grab food from the vending machines. In such a dismal financial stage, free stuff is a major key. After all, no matter how loaded you are, everyone loves free stuff. Couple that with the biggest game/weekend of the year, and you definitely have our attention. Here’s a brief rundown of some of the places you can grab free Harvard gear in the next few days:

In case you missed it, the Harvard College Events Board has been in the Science Center Plaza the entire week, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. with music, photo opps and plenty of giveaways of Harvard-Yale paraphernalia. If you haven’t been yet, head over for some free stuff!

Also, you’ll have another chance to cop some of those giveaways at the Spirit Rally on Friday. The Harvard Band will be there to rile up the crowds!

Finally, The Harvard Shop is offering a sweet deal where you can get a free Harvard shot glass if you spend $25 or more either online or in-store. Obviously, you’d use this shot glass for nothing more than some fancy dorm room decor, but if you’re a deviant, check out our guide to pregaming.

Stay tuned for more information and the final installment of our Harvard-Yale miniseries: our low-down on where the Harvard-Yale after parties are going to be hosted.

CollegeOn CampusFlyby Front FeatureHarvard Yale Preview

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.