Camera Club

At a recent meeting of the Camera Club it was decided to have in future a permanent exhibit of all pictures that have won prizes in the contests held during the past two years, and of any that shall win prizes hereafter.

Another innovation of importance is a studio, to be devoted to the uses of the club. The lack of such quarters has been felt keenly in the past, and as $300 of the necessary $500 has been raised, the venture is practically assured of success.

Acting on the recent suggestion of Mr. Lane, prizes will be offered to club members for the best set of pictures of historical places taken in the vicinity of Cambridge. The prizes, which will be awarded by Professor F. C. de Sumichrast and Mr. W. C. Lane, are to be two silver medals, for first and second places, and two honorable mentions. The sets of photographs will be preserved with the journals kept by instructors in the University during the past month of March.

The next meeting of the club will be held May 9, when Mr. C. T. Stiles will lecture in Brooks House on "Developing."