UNIVERSITY PRESS GIVES OUT NAMES OF NEW BOOKS

"Permanent Court of International Justice and Question of American Participation", by Professor Hudson

The story of the Harvard men who who gave their lives in the World War, and the story of an effort to make another catastrophe of this nature impossible in the future are the subjects of two books recently issued by the Harvard University Press.

The fifth and last volume of "Memoirs of the Harvard Dead", by Mr. A De Wolfe and others deals with the stories of those graduates and undergraduates at the University who died in the service, together with portraits and other valuable data.

The other book is "The Permanent Court of International Justice and the Question of American Participation" by Professor Manley O. Hudson, Bemis Professor of International Law in the University Law School.

This is the first book published in the United States dealing with the accomplishments and organization of the World Court. Professor Hudson was a member of the Legal Section of the Secretariat of the League of Nations while the constitution of the court was being formulated by that body and he has since been active ever since in support of American participation in if