HARVARD VIEWS.

Forty cabinet-size photographic pictures are now displayed in two large frames in the show-windows of King's book-store, showing every Harvard building and some others in the vicinity of Harvard square. By a careful examination of these pictures it will become apparent that to nearly every person they seem to be first-class photographs. In fact they are Albertypes, made by the Forbes Co., and are almost indiscernable from photographs. By comparing the prices of these prints with the prices of photographs, it will be seen that these pictures - equally as good - do not cost one-half as much as photographs. Moreover, these forty prints are to be bound in one special edition of "Harvard and its Surroundings," which will be out in ten days. Then any one who has this book will have a convenient and accurate guide-book, an interesting historical sketch, and a beautiful album. All students who want university views will find this book to answer every purpose of ten dollars' worth of ordinary photographs.