INSTRUCTION IN HEBREW.

The great success of the Chicago School of Hebrew is an indication of the interest generally taken in biblical studies. And now, arrangements have been made for a summer School of Hebrew in New England, the first session of which will be held at Worcester, Mass., from Aug. 5th to Sept. 2nd. The instructors will be Professor Harper and his assistants, Frederick J. Gurney and Ira M. Price, of the American institute of Hebrew; Professors Charles R. Brown of Newton, D. G. Lyon of Harvard University, and H. G. Mitchell of Boston University. Arrangements have been concluded for a course of daily lectures to be delivered by the instructors and other qualified gentlemen. The subjects of these lectures include the most important questions connected with biblical history, biblical criticism and biblical interpretation. The sessions will be held in the Worcester Academy building. There will be four classes-elementary, intermediate, progressive and advanced-securing to each student the instruction adapted to his need. Opportunity is given for beginners to make a sure beginning, and for those who have a measure of acquaintance with the language to strengthen and extend it.