The Inter-collegiate Lacrosse Convention.

At the meeting in New York, on Saturday, it was decided to change the constitution, so that in future, a club forfeiting a single game shall be expelled from the association. This was done at the request of Harvard, because our club was much inconvenienced last year by the non-appearance in Cambridge of the N, Y. University twelve. It was also voted that the officers of the inter-collegiate association be taken each year from men who will still be under-graduates the succeeding year. The Yale delegate asked permission to withdraw his club from the association. This was granted, and the clubs represented hoped that the withdrawal would be only temporary, and that matches could still be arranged. The secretary was authorized to invite Stevens, and the University of Pennsylvania to apply for admission to the association as soon as they should consider their teams strong enough. The schedule of playing dates was left to the executive committee. The championship for 1884 was formally awarded to Princeton, and provision made for a suitable trophy.