Undergraduates' Day.

PROGRAMME FOR THE MORNING, AFTERNOON AND EVENING OF NOVEMBER 6.

The Undergraduate Committee has completed its labors - or most of them, for the 250th Anniversary, and it now remains for the students to carry out the work which the committee has begun. Following is the programme for Saturday, November 6th:

At 9.30 a.m. the scratch races will be rowed over the Charles River upper course, by the boat-house. Further announcement will be made concerning the number of races, the prizes and the drawing for positions.

At 11.30 the students will proceed to Sanders' Theatre, where the floor of the house will be reserved for them by classes. The other parts of the house will be occupied by officers of the university, distinguished graduates, invited guests from other colleges, prominent men in literary and political life, and friends of the speakers. The list of ushers will be announced in a few days. The programme of the exercises, which will probably meet with no further change, is as follows:

Music by the Pierian Sodality. - Walter Forchheimer, '87 director.

PRAYER. - Rev. A. P. Peabody, D. D.

ORATION. - F. E. E. Hamilton, '87.

Music by the Glee Club.

POEM. - F. S. Palmer, '87.

Music by the Pierian Sodality.

ADDRESS. - E. J. Rich, '87.

ODE. - L. McK. Garrison, '88,

The ode will be sung by all, accompanied by the Pierian Sodality and Glee Club.

At the close of the literary exercises there will be an intermission till 3 p.m., when a championship foot ball game with Wesleyan will take place on Jarvis Field. New seats will be erected on both sides of the field to accommodate the crowd which will necessarily assemble to see the game.

At 7.30 a procession of the Undergraduates and the Law and Medical Schools will assemble in front of the gymnasium, the procession to be started at 8 p.m. sharp.

The costumes of the undergraduates have been decided as follows, and books have been placed at Leavitt & Peirce's for signatures of those who intend to march.

EIGHTY-SEVEN. - Marshals, Messrs. Keyes, Brooks and F. S. Colidge. Red Togas and Black Mortar-Boards.

EIGHTY-EIGHT. - Marshals, Messrs. Adams, Appleton and Porter. Uniform of a Continental Soldier of 1776.

EIGHTY-NINE. - Marshals, Messrs. Trafford, Davis and G. T. Keyes. Costume of a Dandy of the Year 1825.

NINETY. - Marshals, Messrs. Amory, Hunnewell and Harding. Uniform of a Federal Soldier of 1861.

The route of the procession, which has been entirely through Cambridge, has already been announced in our columns, and the special features will be announced as soon as the arrangements for them are completed. The whole evening will close with a grand display of fireworks on Holmes Field, which will be roped off for the occasion.