Anniversary Echoes.

The following echoes from the Press prove how accurately the report of "the Great Anniversary" has been made throughout the country. Some of the papers "involved" are Boston papers.

"At the Undergraduate exercises, President Eliot with great courtesy gracefully resigned his right to preside to the president of the senior class."

"At the student exercises in Sanders Theatre the first Marshall, Wm. Keys, presided with grace and dignity."

"The Sodality was present in a body and rendered very finely Eichburg's National Hymn."

"Mr. E. J. Rice read an Ode."

"Mr. F. E. L. Hamlin delivered an address."

"Capacious Memorial Hall was crowded to such a degree that many hundred were forced to take seats in the upper balcony of the Theatre."

"Over a hundred undergraduates were allowed to hear Mr. Lowell.

The long line of undergraduates filed from the yard preceded by the Germania Band."

"At the students exercises Dr. F. G. Peabody prayed with great fervor."

"An Anniversary Chorus of over three hundred voices sang at the exercises." (Reported by a member of the University.)

"The fresh young voices of the College Glee Club sounded very sweet as the grand old ode heard so often rang through the building."

"Mr. Stearn won the single scull contest by a desperate spurt just off the old wall."

"The torchlight procession on Saturday evening was a prominent feature of the celebration."

"The game was played in a drizzling rain and resulted in an overwhelming defeat of Brook's men."