‘A Big Win’: Harvard Expands Kosher Options in Undergraduate Dining Halls

Top Republicans Ask Harvard to Detail Plans for Handling Campus Protests in New Semester

Harvard’s Graduate Union Installs Third New President in Less Than 1 Year

Harvard Settles With Applied Physics Professor Who Sued Over Tenure Denial

Longtime Harvard Social Studies Director Anya Bassett Remembered As ‘Greatest Mentor’

Notices

HARVARD BANJO CLUB. - Meeting at 1.30. Everybody must be present.

GLEE CLUB. - An important extra session with Mr. Locke at 11 o'clock this morning. All must be present.

HARVARD BICYCLE CLUB. - The club will be photographed Thursday, May 19, at 1.30 o'clock back of Sever. Every member is urged to be present so as to make a successful group.

FRESHMAN NINE. - The following men report at the gymnasium to-day at 10 a.m. to play at Southboro: Sabin, Slade, Jones, Young, McLeod, Codman, McLean, Piper, Kielty.

J. VILA, Captain.H. L. A. - The game with Stevens' to day will be played at 3.30 instead of 3, as announced on the placards, so that those who attend the Spring Meeting may also see the game, if they wish. As it is felt that if more students can be induced to attend the games this season a greater enthusiasm for lacrosse will be aroused, all members of the college will be admitted to the game to-day with H. A. A. tickets. Ladies free. H. PAGE, Manager.HARVARD CRICKET CLUB. - The following men will play on team in the game against Longwood to-day, and will meet the bardge at Bartlett's at 11 o'clock sharp: G. T. Quinby, R. W. Frost, R. D. Brown, H. P. King, H. H, Hunnewell, M. H. Clyde, H. M. Paul, J. B. Markoe, L. Sullivan, T. W. Batch and W. S. Ellis; substitutes, O. B. Judson and A. B. Whiting. Scorer, A. A. Poey.