The Yale All Round Sports.

There were ten entries for last Wednesday's Yale sports which were held to determine the best all round athlete in college. The 100 yards dash was won by Robinson, '90, in 10 4-5s. Lentilhon, '89 S., second. Hunt put the 56 lbs, shot 18 ft. 7 in., Robinson second. Shearman won the high jump at 5 ft. 5 in. Tracey second. All qualified. Robinson won the 440-yards dash in 54 4-5s. Hunt not qualified, as he did not make it with required 70 seconds. Hunt won 16 lbs. shot by a put of 34 ft. 2 in., Robinson second. Shearman won pole vault at 8 ft. 8 in., Ryder second. Williams won the 120-yards hurdle race in 18 3-5s., Griswold second. Lentilhon lost this by falling on the ninth hurdle. Robinson won the broad jump at 20 ft. 8 in., Shearman second. Hunt won in throwing the hammer with Bayard second. Griswold won the mile race in 5m. 14s., with Hinckley second. The first prize was awarded to Robinson, who scored 22 points. The second to Hunt, with 15, and the third to Shearman, with 14. Williams failed to qualify in only one event, and scored 10 points. Griswold had 9 and every other contestant had at least 3.