Yale Alumni University Fund Association.

A number of the Yale alumni, considering that the present income to Yale University of only four hundred thousand dollars, is too small, have or the Yale Alumni University Fund Association, which is to be managed by nine directors and a treasurer. A pamphlet has been issued which describes the object of the association and the means by which it is to aid the University. All past members of the University are able to join by contributing to the fund, which will be applied to the general needs of the University by the University Corporation, and it is expected that it will amount to one hundred and four thousand dollars a year. This sum is to be raised, if possible, from one-half of the seven thousand living graduates, who, it is expected, will make annual contributions in sums of five dollars to one thousand. "This is the income," the pamphlet states "at five per cent. on more than two million dollars, and would increase the present income of the University and all its departments by more than one-quarter."