Today's Programme.

Class Day Exercises. Prayer by Rev. Francis Green wood Peabody, D. D. Oration by Clement Garnett Morgan. Poem by Waldron Kintzing Post. Ivy Oration by Kellogg Fairbank. Ode by Herbert Bates. Sanders Theatre, 11 a. m.

9 a. m. The senior class will assemble in front of Holworthy and march to Appleton Chapel where prayer will be offered by Rev. F. G. Peabody, D. D.

Immediately after the exercises at the Chapel the class will breakfast at the invitation of Rev. F. G. Peabody, D. D.

10.15. Sanders Theatre will be open to ticket holders.

10.55. Sanders Theatre will be closed to all but seniors.

10.45. The senior class will assemble in front of Holworthy and march to Sanders Theatre.

2-5 p. m. Music in the yard.

3-5. Dancing in Memorial Hall.

4.30. Seats around the Tree will be open to ticket holders.

5.00. The senior class will assemble in front of Holworthy, cheer the college buildings, and march to the Tree. During the exercises at the Tree, the Yard will be cleared and tickets will be required of all persons found in the Yard and those who enter thereafter.

7-9. Members of the senior class and their friends are invited by President Eliot to attend a reception at his house.

8.11. Dancing in the Gymnasium and Memorial Hall. Music and illuminations in the College Yard.

8.30. The Glee Club will sing in front of Holworthy.

No return checks will be given out.

All people who wish to enter or leave the Yard after 5 p. m. must be provided with a Yard ticket or a Memorial ticket. A Yard ticket will admit until 9 p. m. Memorial tickets admit to the College Yard, to Memorial Hall in the afternoon and evening, and to the Gymnasium in the evening.

The entrance to Memorial Hall will be at the south door, the exit at the north door.

The entrance to the Gymnasium will be at the main entrance, the exit at the side door facing the common.

The Yard entrances will be between Holworthy and Thayer, Weld and Grays, and between Stoughton and Holden. The exits will be between Matthews and Grays, University and Thayer, and between Holworthy and Stoughton. There will be a special entrance and exit for those coming in carriages between Harvard and Massachusetts. There will also-be a special entrance for graduates in front of Harvard.

It will be a great assistance to the Committee if the above arrangements are strictly adhered to.

GEORGE BLAGDEN, Jr., Chairman, CHARLIS LEMUEL CREHORE, DAVID CLARENCE TORREY, Class Day Committee.