Faculty Regulations.

By request of the Office the following rules from the Faculty Regulations are called to the attention of the students:

REGISTRATION AND RESIDENCE.2. Every student is required to present himself for registration on Thursday, the first day of the academic year, between 9 a. m. and 1 p. m., at a place announced on the bulletin boards. He is further required to register not later than 12 m. on the first week-day after the Christmas recess and the first week-day after the April recess.

3. Continuous residence at the University is required during term-time. No interruption of residence is permissable, except for satisfactory reasons stated to the Recorder (orally, if possible) before the student leaves Cambridge. The student who has been absent must also report in person to the Recorder immediately on his return.

COLLEGE EXERCISES4. A student prevented by sickness or other cause from attending College exercises for a day or more must send notice to the Recorder without delay. Immediately on his return to duty, he must make, at the Recorder's office (5 University Hall), a specific statement of the cause of his absence; and, if his explanation is satisfactory, his absence will be excused.