CONSTITUTION.

ARTICLE I.

This organization shall be known as the "Harvard Lawn Tennis Club."

ARTICLE II.MEMBERS.Any member of the University may become a member of the Club and enjoy all the privileges of membership, by paying the annual dues of seven dollars ($7) or such an amount as shall be decided upon by the Executive Committee, hereinafter provided for.

ARTICLE III.OFFICERS.SECT. 1. The officers of this Club shall consist of a President, Vice-President, a Secretary and Treasurer in one, and four Directors, one from each class of the undergraduate department. These seven men shall compose the Executive Committee.

SECT. 8. Executive Committee, etc. - It shall be the duty of the Executive Committee to see that the general provisions of the Constitution and By-Laws of this Club are enforced, and to hear and decide all questions submitted by members for decision. All decisions of the Executive Committee shall be complied with forthwith; but an appeal therefrom may be taken by any member of the Club at the next annual meeting. The Executive Committee shall determine dates for all tournaments and supervise the selection of prizes for the same. The Executive Committee shall have the power to decide all matters not herein provided for. A majority of the committee shall constitute a quorum.

ARTICLE IV.MEETINGS, ETC.SECT. 1. There shall be a stated annual meeting, held on a date to be fixed by the President during the first week in November, at a place to be designated by him.

SECT. 2. Proxies, etc. - Members may not be represented at meetings (by proxies.)