A Military Company at Yale.

A military company has been formed at Yale, composed of about ninety members of the Academic senior class. On Wednesday the men met Lieutenant Totten of the Second Connecticut Regiment at the Second Regiment Armory and an organization was effected. The following officers have already been appointed: Captain, Preston Brown; First Lieutenant, A. C. Hume; Second Lieutenant, G. L. Coit; First Sergeant, G. S. C. Badger; Second Sergeant, P. S. Richards; Third Sergeant, R. R. Upton; First Corporal, L. P. W. Marvin; Second Corporal, B. M. Allen; Seventh Corporal, H. B. Treeman; Eighth Corporal, Forest Shepard. The positions of third lieutenant, fourth and fifth sergeants, and third, fourth, fifth and sixth corporals are as yet unfilled, and the men to fill these positions will be selected from the ranks by competition. The equipment of Company F, Second Regiment will be made use of for the present, but if the company is successful an equipment will be furnished by the government. An hour's drill will be held twice a week at the New Haven City Armory. At the end of the drill season, certificates will be awarded to men who deserve them, which will entitle them to preference in obtaining commissions in the volunteer services, in the case of war.