About thirty members of the Pierian Sodality will leave Boston at five o'clock this afternoon for Salem. After a supper they will give a concert at the invitation of the Salem Oratorio Society in Cadet Hall, at which they will be assisted by a vocalist, Mrs. Hascull.
The Pierian will play the following selections:
1. Selections from "Cavalleria Rusticana," Mascagni.
2. "Promotionen," Waltz, Op. 221, J. Strauss.
3. Introduction to 5th Act "King Manfred," Reinecke.
4. Selection from "Faust," Gounod.
5. Hungarian Dances, Brahnis.
6. Flirtation Waltz, Steck.
7. Selections from Lohengrin, Wagner.
8. Emperor Waltz, J. Strauss.