Election of Class Day Officers.

The list of men eligible to vote in the senior elections for Class Day officers has been posted in the south entry of University. Men who are candidates for the degrees of A. B., S. B., and C. E., in 1894, are alone eligible to vote. While the committee has taken every precaution to make the list as complete as possible, they are conscious that errors and omissions have very likely occurred. Every man who thinks he has a claim to take part in the elections, whether he is certain of his eligibility or not, is therefore requested to examine the list at once, and to report in writing before midnight today to the chairman, 9 Matthews Hall, any mistakes which may have been made. These will receive the attention of the committee on Saturday morning. and the final list will be posted Monday.

No man will be allowed to vote whose name does not appear on this final list and the committee will not hold itself responsible for any errors or omissions which are not reported today.

Per order Committee, MAYNARD LADD, CLARENCE MORGAN, HARRIS KENNEDY.