HUCTW, HOOP Protest Sanctions Against Pro-Palestine Harvard Staff at Tuesday Rally

Harvard College Yield Rises Even After Tumultuous Year, Admissions Dean Says

Large Police Response at Harvard Graduate School of Education After 2 People Fall Off Balcony

Harvard Corporation Rejects FAS Effort to Let 13 Pro-Palestine Student Protesters Graduate

‘An Inflection Point’: Speakers Commend Encampment Protesters at Celebration for Arab Harvard Grads

Columbia's Library.

The Columbia College library during the last academic year has increased more than in any period during its history. The additions amount to something like 19,797 volumes, making a total of 160,000 volumes on the library shelves. This large increase this year is due to the acquisition of the Steuve astronomical library and also of large gifts. The most important of the minor gifts for the year have been the books from Mr. Avery, who has authorized the continued development of the Avery library.

The gift of Mr. Charles H. Sonff of $10,000, in addition to his present to the library in the department of biology, given two years ago, forms a second noteworthy acquisition. The sum will be divided equally between the departments of biology and history. A third important gift is that of the Temple Emanu-El library of Biblical and Rabbinical Literature made by the congregation. This is a collection of great completeness and importance and has been preserved until now in the apart-

(Continued on third page.)