During the summer of 1892, several of the instructing body of Cornell conducted a summer school for the especial benefit of teachers. The privilege of using the university libraries, museums, and laboratories was given to them. They met with such good success that the school was made an integral part of the university, and was conducted as such during a term of six weeks, from July 6 to August 10, of the past summer. The law school kept open two weeks longer.
The growth of the school in consequence of the good work of the previous year and the action taken by the university authorities has been very satisfactory, and the results justify its continuance. It is thought that the attendance would have increased still more, out for the opportunities offered by the
(Continued on third page.)