Yale Indoor Meeting.

The annual indoor athletic games under the auspices of the Yale Athletic Association will take place in the gymnasium on the evenings of March 13 and 14. The events will be as follows: Sparring and wrestling, three weights, (light, from 120 lbs. to 140 lbs.; middle, from 140 lbs. to 160 lbs.; heavy, over 160 lbs.); pole vault, shot putting, high jump, fencing, 30 yards run, and 30 yards hurdle race.

In the first meeting will come off the preliminary bouts in sparring, wrestling and fencing, shot putting contest and 30 yards run (handicap), all of which events will be open only to members of the university.

At the second meeting will be the final bouts in sparring, wrestling and fencing, with the following invitation events: Pole vault (handicap, 8 inch limit), high jump (handicap, 4 inch limit), 30 yards run and 30 yards hurdle race. Handsome silver tankards will be given to the winners in sparring, wrestling and fencing, and to first and seconds in the other events. An innovation will be made by having a ladies' day, which will probably be March 13.