Excursion to the World's Fair.

The superintendent of the St. John's Military School offers to a few college men, a novel, and what would seem to be, a very pleasant way of visiting the World's Fair. For his cadets, primarily he has chartered a steamer on which the trip from Buffalo to Chicago and return will be made, and on which the men will live while at the fair. As the steamer will accommodate twice the number of his cadets, he wishes to fill up his party with college men, who, with the instructors and guests will constitute a senior department. The college men will, of course, be excused from the general naval discipline which will prevail, and will be subject only to such rules as govern the faculty and instructors. The steamer will leave Buffalo, June 27, and returning will leave Chicago about July 24, the trip lasting one month in all. The cost, which will be $150, will include all expenses from Buffalo including admission to the grounds. Further information may be obtained from William Verbeck, Esq., St. John's School, Manlins, N. Y.