The New Casino at Princeton.

The new building at Princeton to be known as the Casino will be located in the rear of the Princeton Inn, somewhat back from Bayard Ave. It will be a stuccoed, frame building, ninety-five feet wide and one hundred and fourteen feet long. The main auditorium will be over one hundred feet in length and will contain two tennis courts with ample room at the sides and ends. The floor will be made with a special view to its use for dancing. The lighting will be through the roof and through the windows in the side walls, located nine feet above the floor. The main entrance, according to the plans, is located at the north end where a porch and box-office will be built. At the other end is the stage, forty-five feet wide and thirty two deep, flanked on either side by lockers, shower-baths, dressing rooms, etc. The Glee club organizations will have club rooms on the second floor back, which will be approached by a private stairway. The stage entrance is on the rear very near the Hotel. The money for the building itself has, for the most part been raised and an effort is being made to raise the rest from alumni during this week. The building is being erected and will be conducted by a board of directors which will perpetuate itself from year to year. Students will have the use of the courts by purchasing season tickets or by paying by the hour.