Notice.

FRESHMAN BASEBALL. - Practice today at 3 o'clock.

B. H. HAYES, Capt.CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION. Sailor Mission. Regular meeting on Saturday, at 7 p.m. in Holden Chapel. The names of the men who will go out on Sunday next are posted on the bulletin. Any member of the University is cordially invited to go with us. We start every Sunday at 9 a. m., sharp, from Harvard Square.

E. VON MACH.P. AND M. - All men must be present at 7.30 tonight.

LACROSSE. - Every man must be on the field ready to play at 3 o'clock sharp. If possible, all the candidates will be given a chance to play.

R. H. E. STARR.NOTICE. - All subscribers who did not receive the CRIMSON of last Monday and who wish to complete their files, can obtain copies by leaving their names and addresses at the Crimson Office.

HARVARD TOTAL ABSTINENCE LEAGUE. - The secretary will keep office hours at 57 College House Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 4.30 to 5 p. m. Members may get their shingles, and men desiring to join may do so at these hours. The platform of the league is abstinence from alcoholic liquors as a beverage while in college, and it is hoped all abstainers will join the league.

2t

J. H. LEWIS, Sec.ALL members of the University wishing to join the Harvard Athletic Association may do so at Thurston's or at 40 Hilton's Block on Mondays and Fridays from 1.30 to 2 o'clock. Initiation fee, $3.50.

H. W. HOWE, Sec. H. A. A.