Relay Teams Chosen.

Yesterday afternoon the final trials to pick the fourth man and the substitutes for the relay race against Yale, and the team to race Bowdoin, were held on the board track behind the Jefferson Laboratory.

Great interest has been taken in these races this year, so that it has been necessary to hold three trials in order to definitely choose the men for the places. After the 'Varsity men were picked the class teams were also made up and their captains appointed.

These relay races are a part of the programme of the B. A. A. indoor games.

The men for the six teams are as follows, the first four the regular runners, the other two, substitutes:

The 'Varsity team to race against Yale-F. H. Bigelow '98 (capt.), H. H. Fish '99, W. G. Morse '99, C. H. Williams '98, E. D. Gould 1900, S. P. Goddard 1900.

The second 'Varsity, to race against Bowdoin-E. J. Green L. S. (capt.), E. D. Gould 1900, S. P. Goddard 1900, E. D. Fullerton '98, E. F. Phillips '98, A. W. Blakemore L. S.

Ninety-eight-E. F. Phillips (capt.), C. S. Tilden, D. W. A. Armistead, G. H. Breed, P. Hubbard, D. P. Hawkins.

Ninety-nine-W. C. Burton (capt.), E. F. Alexander, F. J. Snite, H. B. Hewitt, C. C. Mann, F. R. Plumb, Jr.

Nineteen hundred-L. Warren (capt), W. G. Porter, N. B. Adsit, R. L. Reed, H. B. Smith, A. L. Dean.

Freshman-P. L. Fish (capt.), M. L. Bernstein, S. H. Bush, J. Miller, E. Wood, W. G. Clerk.

There will be no entrance fee charged for the team races.