International Meet.

The following is taken from the Yale Alumni weekly of Nov. 16th.

"While no definite steps have yet been taken toward the arrangement of a return dual track meet between Yale and Harvard and the English universities, Oxford and Cambridge, it seems almost certain that the American universities will have an opportunity to retrieve next spring the defeat which they suffered in England last year. The Yale and Harvard undergraduate managements are now in communication on the subject, and it is probable that a challenge will soon be sent, as the initiative must be taken by Harvard and Yale, the defeated contestants. The meet would of course be held on this side of the water, and would have to take place in the latter part of April, or the first day of May, as faculty regulations in England make other dates impossible. In consequence of conflicting dates the Yale-Harvard dual meet would have to be postponed until a week later than it is at present scheduled, but this would be a matter of no moment.

"If these preliminary arrangements are brought about between the American universities the details will be put in the hands of a graduate committee similar to that of last year, consisting of two graduates from both Yale and Harvard, who will be selected by the managers and captains of the two track teams. They would in all probability be the same men who acted in that capacity so admirably last year."