Yale Team Statistics.

Malcom Lee McBride '00, captain and fullback, prepared at the University School of Cleveland. He is 21 years old, weighs 190 pounds, and is 6 feet 2 inches tall.

Howard Richards '00, S., right halfback, prepared at Lawrenceville. He is 5 feet 11 inches tall, weighs 165 pounds, and is 22 years old.

H. H. Sharpe '02, M. S., left halfback, prepared at the Hillhouse High School, New Haven. He is 6 feet 1-2 inch tall, weighs 180 pounds, and is 22 years old.

W. M. Fincke '01, S., quarterback, prepared at the Hill School. He is 5 feet 10 1-2 inches tall, weighs 162 pounds, and is 21 years old.

R. J. Schweppe '00, right end, prepared at Phillips Andover. He is 6 feet tall, weighs 158 pounds, and is 23 years old.

G. W. Hubbell '00, left end, prepared at St. Paul's School. He is 5 feet 11 inches tall, weighs 150 pounds, and is 21 years old.

D. R. Francis '00, left tackle, prepared at St. Paul's School. He is 6 feet 1 inch tall, weighs 184 pounds, and is 20 years old.

F. G. Brown '01, left guard, prepared at Groton School. He is 6 feet 3 inches tall, weighs 196 pounds, and is 20 years old.

H. R. Olcott '01, right guard, prepared at Bett's Academy. He is 5 feet 11 1-2 inches tall, weighs 195 pounds, and is 20 years old.

A. R. Cun ha '01, centre, prepared at Oahu College, Hawaiian Islands. He is 5 feet 10 1 2 inches tall, weighs 240 pounds, and is 20 years old.

J. C. Tomlinson '01, substitute centre, prepared at the Collegiate School, New York. He is 5 feet 9 1-2 inches tall, weighs 193 pounds, and is 19 years old.

P. B. Keane '02, M. S., substitute right halfback, prepared at the Bridgeport High School. He is 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighs 165 pounds, and is 23 years old.

G. B. Chadwick '03, substitute halfback, prepared at the Brooklyn Latin School. He is 5 feet 9 inches tall, weighs 156 pounds, and is 19 years old.

F. S. Adams '01, S., substitute fullback, prepared at Cutler's School. He is 5 feet 11 inches tall, weighs 160 pounds, and is 20 years old.

C. Gould '02, substitute right end, prepared at the Albany High School. He is 5 feet 9 inches tall, weighs 152 pounds, and is 18 years old.

C. E. Snitzer '00, S., substitute right end, is 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighs 144 pounds, and is 21 years old.

K. Winter '00, substitute left end, prepared at St. Paul's School. He is 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighs 148 pounds, and is 21 years old.

P. T. W. Hale '00, substitute tackle, prepared at the Portland High School. He is 6 feet tall, weighs 183 pounds, and is 22 years old.

C. P. Cook '01, substitute tackle, prepared at the Hotchkiss School. He is 6 feet 1 inch tall, weighs 183 pounds, and is 21 years old.

J. H. Wear '01, substitute quarterback, prepared at Smith Academy. He is 5 feet 7 1-2 inches tall, weighs 142 pounds, and is 21 years old.

A. C. Gile '00, substitute guard, is 6 feet 1 inch tall, weighs 180 pounds, and is 21 years old.