Republican College Parade.

About fifteen hundred men took part in the Republican college parade last night; one thousand from Harvard and the rest from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Men from the Harvard graduate departments headed the procession and were followed by the Harvard Republican Band. The Seniors were next, and after them a drag occupied by the editors of the Republican and two landaus with the officers of the Republican Club. The classes of 1902, 1903, and 1904 followed in order. The Technology contingent, headed by a float, brought up the rear. All the marchers carried torches and each division had one or more transparencies. The Harvard men wore crimson caps and gowns. The Technology uniform was red and gray.

Harvard formed in Brattle square and marched to Boston by Massachusetts avenue and the Harvard bridge, and was joined by Technology at Beacon street. From there the line of march was through Huntington avenue, Boylston, Washington, Court, Tremont, Beacon, and Charles streets to Park square, where the procession disbanded.