The Harvard Bulletin.

The first issue of the Harvard Bulletin will appear next week. Thereafter it will appear weekly during the academic year.

The Bulletin will appeal, as before, to those graduates of Harvard who wish to keep more or less constantly informed of current University events, who wish authoritative news of the progress of the various athletic interests, and who will find in the paper a convenient medium for notices and for interchanges of graduate opinion.

For the present the Bulletin will have the same form, and will cover about the same field as before, but an effort will be made to make it more concise, to limit its field more closely to matters of graduate interest, and to take advantage of every opportunity to increase its practical usefulness. The paper will hereafter be published as well as edited by graduates, and will therefore be on a distinctly graduate footing.

The Bulletin is the official organ of the Athletic Association of Harvard Graduates, which aims, by keeping its members in constant touch with all University interests, to help in sustaining the enthusiasm and loyalty on which athletic success so largely depends. The Bulletin will be edited this year by J. D. Greene '96. E. t. Stiger '95 will be assistant editor and H. H. Murdock '01 advertising manager. Membership in the Athletic Association of Harvard Graduates including subscription to the Bulletin may be secured by any past member of Harvard University, on sending $2.00 to the secretary of the Athletic Association, Fred W. Moore '93, 5 Tremont Street, Boston.