Camera Club Exhibitions.

The Camera Club will hold its annual exhibition of photographs during the week beginning next Monday. The exhibition will be held in Brooks House, and will be open on Monday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., and on the other four days of the week from 10 to 9. A gold and a silver medal will be given as first and second prizes for the two pictures of highest artistic merit. The judges of the exhibition will be Professor Charles Eliot Norton, Mr. J. D. Thorp, president of the Cambridge Camera Club, and Mr. Charles T. Carruth.

The pictures from Harvard and Pennsylvania for the intercollegiate Camera Club Contest will be submitted about May 1 to Alfred Stieglitx, Gertrude Kasebeier and Sarony, of New York, who will act as judges of the competition. After the decision of these judges has been rendered, the exhibits of the two clubs will be sent to the University of Pennsylvania to be shown from May 6 to May 11. The photographs will then be brought to Cambridge, probably in the Brooks House, during the week beginning May 18.

About sixty large photographs of the grounds and buildings of the University, which were taken by W. B. Swift '01 and entered in the Camera Club competition last fall, will be sent to New York this week to be exhibited at the New York Harvard Club.