Senior Hockey Team Wins.

The Senior hockey team won its series with the Juniors by winning the third game yesterday afternoon by a score of 2 to 0. This leaves the Seniors and the Freshmen to play for the class championship. The first game between these two teams will probably be played on Saturday afternoon at Soldiers field.

The game yesterday was played on the University rink. The ice was in excellent condition, but the high wind was a great handicap to continued fast play. Neither team showed as good form as in the game on Tuesday. The playing was a little rough at times, but some very good individual work was shown.

In the first half, the Juniors had the wind, and the teams seemed equally matched. The seniors scored once, about the middle of the half. Early in the second half, with the advantage of the wind, the Seniors scored again, and afterward kept the play almost entirely in the Juniors' territory, although one of the Senior forwards played back continually to make a sure defense.

Each team showed a fairly good defense when playing against the wind, but the attack was generally very ragged. The Seniors played the more aggressive game, and showed better spirit in following the play closely.

The teams played as follows: 1901.  1902. Hoxie, f.  f., Metcalf. Coolidge, f.  f., Cook. Canterbury, f.  f., F. Burgees. Milne, f.  f., Chaffee. W. R. Lawrence, c.p.  c.p., Noyes. Hyde, p.  p., Pownall. Samson, g.  g., Goddard.

Goals--Coolidge 2. Time--Twenty minute halves.