Recipients of Honorary Degrees.

Harvard conferred the following honorary degrees at Commencement last June:

Doctor of Divinity -- Alexander McKenzie '59, Pastor of the Shepherd Memorial Church and Secretary of the Board of Overseers of Harvard University; David Gordon Lyon, Professor of Divinity and Curator of the Semitic Museum.

Honorary Master of Arts -- Edward Livermore Burlingame, Editor of Scribner's Magazine; Hugo Munsterberg, Professor of Psychology at Harvard University; John Bellows, authority on Roman antiquities in Britain; Theobald Smith, Professor of Comparative Pathology in the Harvard Medical School; Charles Gross, Professor of History at Harvard University.

Doctor of Laws--Theodore von Holleben, German Ambassador to the United Sates; Henry Smith Prichett, President of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; William Caleb Loring '71, Associate Justice of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts; Wayne MacVeagh, former Ambassador to Italy; Jakob Heinrick van't Hoff, Professor of Physical Chemistry at the University of Berlin; James Ford Rhodes, historian; Charles Sprague Sargent 62, Arnold Professor of Arboriculture at Harvard University, and Director of the Arnold Arboretum; James Tyndale Mitchell '55, Justice of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.