The United States Civil Service Commission announces examinations to be held in Boston, on December 9 and 10, for the following positions:
(1) Appointments in the Philippine Service.
(2) Draftsmen in the Engineer Department at New York.
(3) Chemical clerk in the Bureau of Chemistry, Department of Agriculture, Washington, D. C.
(4) Piece work computer in the Nautical Almanac Office, Washington, D. C.
(5) Attendant and skilled photographer at the United States Military Academy, West Point, N. Y.
(6) Architectural designer.
(7) Photographic assistant in the Smithsonian Institution.
Further information may be obtained at the office of the Appointment Committee, University 9.