Buildings Open in Vacation.

The University buildings will be open during the April recess at the following hours:

Union--8 a. m. to 11 p. m.

Memorial Hall--Breakfast, 8 to 9.30 a. m.; luncheon, 12.30 to 1.30 p. m.; dinner, 5.30 to 6.30 p. m.

Randall Hall--Breakfast, 8 to 9 a. m.; luncheon, 12.30 to 1.30 p. m.; dinner, 5.30 to 6.30 p. m. The Sunday hour will be as usual.

Co-operative Store--8.30 a. m. to 12; closed on Monday, April 20.

Gore Hall--Open at the usual hours, Monday, Friday and Saturday; closed on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The classical and historical libraries in Harvard Hall, and the Warren House library will be open as usual, except that they will be closed on Monday, April 20.

Gymnasium--10 a. m. to 6 p. m., except on Monday, when it will be closed.

Chemical and Physical Laboratories--9 a. m. to 5 p. m. for a few research students only; closed on Monday, April 20. The Physical Laboratory will be open to all students on Tuesday, April 21, from 9 a. m. to 6 p. m.

Law School Reading Room--8.30 a. m. to 6 p. m.; closed on Monday, April 20, and at 1 p. m. on Saturday.

University Museum and other museums--As usual.

Phillips Brooks House--8 a. m. to 12, 1 go 5 p. m.; on Sunday, April 19, as follows: 9.30 to 10.30 a. m.; 2.30 to 5 p. m.; and at 7 p. m. It will be closed on Monday, April 20.