Columbia Track Games Tonight.

The fourth annual indoor relay meet of the Columbia University Athletic Association will be held this evening at Madison Square Garden, New York City, Eight members of the University track team will compete.

Instead of holding a dual relay race with Yale, the University team will enter the two-mile intercollegiate relay race, in which Yale, Pennsylvania and probably other universities will take part. The Pennsylvania team is very fast and should make the race difficult to win. The Harvard team, which is composed of W. A. Colwell 2G., J. H. Stone '04, S. Curtis '05, and H. H. Rowland '06, is not so highly developed as it will be when it meets Yale in the dual race at the Boston Athletic Association meet on February 13, but it should make a good showing tonight. Yale's team will be composed of the following men: S. R. Burnap '05, D. Moffatt P.G., E. P. Parsons '07, and J. Cates '06 L.S.

The four Harvard men who will enter the individual events are up to the their usual standard and should give a good account of themselves. Events in which they will compete are: E. C. Rust '04 and W. A. Schick '05, handicap and Amateur Athletic Union championship 60-yard dashes; H. LeMoyne '07, putting the 16-pound shot; A. Robeson '04, polevault.

Medals will be awarded in each event.