Track Work Begins Tomorrow.

Regular work for all candidates for the track team will begin tomorrow. This winter work is especially important as it is intended not only to develop men for all outdoor work in the spring, but also for the more important indoor meets, such as the Boston Athletic Association meet in February. At this meet, class relay races will be run, a relay race with Pennsylvania, and possibly one with Yale.

Men are to report in squads which will meet at 11, 12, 3.30 and 4.30 o'clock. On Saturdays there will be but one squad which will meet at 12 o'clock. Men trying for field events will continue their work on the same schedule as before the recess, which was as follows: for shot-putters and high jumpers, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; for pole-vaulters, Tuesdays and Thursdays. These squads meet between the hours of 2.30 and 5 o'clock.

Men may join any squad which will be the most convenient for them. Captains of the different squads will be chosen from among the members of last year's team.

The work at first will be light, consisting of exercise with the weights and dumb-bells and practicing starts in the Gymnasium, and outdoor work on the new board track on Holmes Field.