Swimming Team Plans.

The swimming, diving, and water-polo teams have secured permission to use the Dunster tank for practice on Tuesday and Friday evenings, from 8 to 9 o'clock. The candidates for these teams will report for the first regular practice at 8 o'clock next Friday evening. The men will receive constant individual coaching in the events for which they wish to try, and special attention will be given to teaching the various strokes and the principles of water-polo.

On Tuesday evening, January 26, an exhibition meet will be held in the Dunster tank, with class relay races, 50, 100 and 220 yard dashes, and a diving competition. After this the University squad will be picked and regular practice will be held three times a week, on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings.

It is proposed this year to hold the intercollegiate meetings in the tank of the New York Athletic Club. A meet will be held between Yale and Pennsylvania in January, and between Harvard and Columbia in February. The two winners will meet in March to decide the intercollegiate championship. The New York Athletic Club will offer individual prizes for first, second and third places in the various events, and a team prize for the winning university.