Interclass Tennis Begins Today.

The first round of the tournament for the interclass tennis championship will be played today on Jarvis Field, 1905 playing 1906, and 1907 playing 1908. The first round in singles will begin at 2 o'clock and as soon as it is finished the first round in doubles will be played. Each match, both in singles and doubles, will count one point and the two teams winning the largest number of points will qualify for the final round, to be played tomorrow afternoon. Courts will be reserved for the contestants. Men should post scores in the CRIMSON office before 6.80 o'clock.

Following are the matches to be played today:

Singles--at 2 o'clock: J. I. B. Larned '05 vs. R. N. Smith '06; F. J. Sulloway '05 vs. E. J. Fraser-Campbell '06; H. F. Macon '05 vs. W. G. Graves '06; H. V. Greenough '05 vs. R. J. Leonard '06; F. F. de Rham '05 vs. T. B. Dorman '06; W. M. Tilden '05 vs. Q. A. Brackett '06, J. M. Morse '07 vs. H. S. Davis '08, J. M. Eaton '07 vs. J. Tyng '08; A. M. Harlow '07 vs. A. Fraser-Campbell '08; S. A. Eiseman '07 vs. D. L. Pickman '08; S. P. Henshaw '07 vs. R. B. Parker '08; K. S. Johnson '07 or H. W. Nichols '07 vs. E. S. Blagden '08.

Doubles--at 3 o'clock: Larned and Sulloway vs. Smither and E. J. Fraser-Campbell; Mason and Greenough vs. Graves and Leonard; de Rham and Tilden vs. Dorman and Brackett; Eiseman and Eaton vs. Davis and Blagden; Morse and Harlow vs. A. Fraser-Campbell and Tyng; Henshaw and partner vs. Pickman and Parker.