FINAL CLASS FOOTBALL

Between 1905 and 1907 Elevens on Soldiers Field at 4 o'clock

The final game for the class football championship will be played between the Seniors and the Sophomores on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 4 o'clock.

In the preliminary games of the series the Seniors defeated the Juniors by a score of 20 to 0, and the Sophomores defeated the Freshmen, 5 to 0. The development of the Senior team thus far has been more satisfactory than that of the Sophomore eleven, but as both are strong on the offensive considerable scoring is expected.

Every member of the Senior class is urged to be at Soldiers Field at 3.30 o'clock this afternoon to cheer the class football team in its game with the Sophomores for the class championship. Men are requested to remain outside the sideline ropes while the game is in progress, in order to give the teams an equal chance to play. R. OVESON.   V. F. JEWETT.

Every member of the Sophomore class is urged to be on Soldiers Field at 3.30 to cheer the team in its game with the Seniors. Men are asked to remain outside the sideline ropes in order to ensure a fair game.   J. REYNOLDS, JR.   H. W. NICHOLS.

The teams will line up as follows:

1905.  1907. Meier, l.e.  r.e., Wendell or Dick Jones, l.t.  r.t., Wellington Barclay, l.g.  r.g., Whitney Wead, c.  c., Irving Lewis, r.g.  l.g., Sugden or Eaton Brooks, r.t.  l.t., Chapin or Simmons Palmer, r.e.  l.e., Nichols (captain) Titus, q.b.  q.b., Sortwell Wheeler, l.h.b.  r.h.b., White Jewett (captain), r.h.b.  l.h.b., Davis Fish, f.b.  f.b., Dearborn