Cricket Team Prospects.

There will be a meeting of all candidates for the University cricket team in the Training Table Room of the Union tomorrow evening at 7.30 o'clock. All men interested in cricket are urged to be present.

Actual practice will commence on Monday, March 14, in the old baseball cage in the basement of the Gymnasium. The work indoors will be of a preliminary nature; the men will be coached in batting and bowling, especial attention being given to the new candidates. The players will be divided into two squads each of which will practice three days a week. As soon as the weather permits, outdoor practice will begin; the squads will be cut down and there will be daily practice for the first and second elevens. Besides the intercollegiate schedule which has already been published, a number of matches will be arranged with teams in the vicinity of Boston.

The prospects for cricket this year are good. Of last year's team seven are in the University and there are a number of good players from last year's second team. The intercollegiate cricket last year resulted in a tie, each of the three members of the association. Harvard. University of Pennsylvania, and Haverford, having won a game and lost one. Haverford won the cup the previous year and according to the rules of the association, still holds it. Cornell has been admitted into the association thus giving each college an additional match.

Of last year's team the following men are available for this year: F. C. Taylor '06, captain. W. N. Taylor '03, C. H. Carter 3G., P. F. Rothermel '04, A. Tyng '04, J. Brock '05, H. Morgan '05.