Crews on the River Yesterday.

Two of the University crews went out in shell yesterday for the first time this season and were followed by the "John Harvard." Dillingham did not row, Judd being put in his place at bow. No other change was made from Monday's order, except that Moller and Lloyd rowed 5 and bow respectively, for a part of the afternoon, in the crew stroked by Foster.

The 1905 class crew has undergone a considerable change. James and Jarolemon were transferred to the Weld Junior club crew, to 4 and 7 in the first boat, and Deming and Bowditch were moved down to stroke and 5. Corlette's return to 7 in the Sophomore boat has resulted in moving Burchard up to 3 and Williams to bow.

These changes have thrown the Junior and Sophomore club crews into a temporarily unsettled state.

Wray leaves Cambridge tonight for Detroit to assume his position as coach of the Detroit Boat Club, for the rest of this season. His place will be taken at the Weld Boat Club by Rice, a former coach of the Detroit Club. Rice will begin his duties on April 1.

The single scull race for the Carroll cup will come off some time in June.