Circular of Information.

Following is a part of the circular of information issued by the University for students in the Graduate School, the College and the Scientific School.

For information about rooms and boarding places, for map of the College Yard and vicinity, all circulars, lists of courses of study, etc., and for general assistance of any kind, apply to the Committee on the Reception of Students, Professor N. S. Shaler, Chairman, University Hall, south entry, 1st floor, room 2.

For information about College duties apply to the Recorder or to the Assistant Recorder, University Hall, south entry 1st floor, room 4.

For information about the Lawrence Scientific School apply to the Secretary of the School, in University Hall, north entry, 1st floor, room 16.

For information about the Graduate School apply at the office of the Dean of the Graduate School, in University Hall, south entry, 3d floor, room 10.

Every student, on his entrance to the University, must file a bond or deposit a sum of money with the Bursar as security for the payment of his dues. Every student must pay the first instalment of his tuition fee to the Bursar at the beginning of each academic year.

Wednesday, September 28.

"Dropped" Juniors and Sophomores in Harvard College register in Upper Dane, between 9 A. M. and 1 P. M.

College Freshmen, Class of 1908, assemble in Room 11, Sever Hall, at 9 o'clock on Wednesday, Sept. 28, and meet their Advisers at 9.30 o'clock in the rooms named below. A written list of studies for the entire year must be submitted to the Adviser. Freshmen who have not been assigned to Advisers will consult Professor C. P. Parker, at 9.30 o'clock, in Sever 11. Professor C. P. Parker, Chairman,  Sever 11 Professor A. P. Andrew,  Sever 26 Mr. H. Bingham,  Sever 2 Professor C. L. Bouton,  Sever 24 Mr. W. R. Castle,  Sever 3 Dr. G. H. Chase,  Sever 19 Professor A. C. Coolidge,  Sever 1 Dr. J. L. Coolidge,  Sever 4 Mr. J. A. Field,  Sever 14 Professor J. D. M. Ford,  Sever 21 Professor J. H. Gardiner,  Sever 9 Professor C. B. Gulick,  Sever 17 Mr. T. Hall,  Sever B Professor W. F. Harris,  Sever 28 Mr. W. G. Howard,  Sever 29 Professor R. T. Jackson,  Sever 5 Dr. R. B. Merriman,  Sever 25 Dr. H. W. Morse,  Sever 13 Mr. A. O. Norton,  Sever 8 Mr. C. R. Nutter,  Sever 30 Dr. E. K. Rand,  Sever 27 Professor F. N. Robinson,  Sever 31 Professor W. R. Spalding,  Sever 6 Professor O. M. W. Sprague,  Sever A Professor R. DeC. Ward,  Sever 32 Dr. K. G. T. Webster,  Sever 10 Mr. E. H. Wells,  Sever 7 Professor I. L. Winter,  Sever 18

Registration of Freshmen in Massachusetts Hall on Wednesday, Sept. 28, from 9.30 A. M. to 1 P. M.

Abeles to Murphy (inclusive) Upper Mass. Nagle to Ziegler (inclusive) Lower Mass.

Students from other Colleges admitted to Harvard College by the Committee on Admission from other Colleges must consult the Chairman of that committee, Mr. G. W. Cram, before making their choice of studies. They must also obtain from Mr. Cram an admission card to be presented on Thursday to the Registration Proctor. Office hours, Wednesday and Thursday from 9 to 1 o'clock, in University Hall, south entry, 2d floor, room 5.

College Special Students in the first year of attendance will meet the Chairman of the Committee on Special Students, Mr. J. G. Hart, in Harvard 5, 2d floor, at 9 o'clock on Wednesday, Sept. 28. At 9.30 o'clock they will meet their Advisers in the rooms named below. A written list of studies for the entire year must be submitted to the Adviser for approval.

Mr. J. G. Hart, Chairman,  Univ. 5Professor W. E. Castle,  Harvard 6Mr. G. W. Cram,  Univ. 5Dr. R. B. Dixon,  Harvard 6Professor C. H. Haskins,  Harvard 6Professor A. E. Kennelly,  Harvard 5Professor Clifford H. Moore,  Harvard 1Dr. G. W. Pierce,  Harvard 1Mr. J. K. Whittemore,  Harvard