Payment of Tuition-Fees.

By Charles F. Mason; bursar.

All students are required to have their bonds or cash deposits of security in the Bursar's hands on or before October 12.

Each student whose security is a bond must pay his tuition-fee in advance to the Bursar as follows:--

(1) On or before October 12, 1904, ninety dollars or the whole of his fee for the year, if it does not exceed ninety dollars.

(2) On or before February 11, 1905, the remainder of his fee for the year.

Each student who deposits with the Bursar the sum of fifty dollars in money instead of a bond must, in addition to this deposit; pay his tuition-fee in advance to the Bursar as follows:--

(1) On or before October 12, fifty dollars, or the whole of his fee for the year if it does not exceed fifty dollars.

(2) On or before January 1, 1905, fifty dollars, or the remainder of his fee for the year if his whole fee is more than fifty dollars and not more than one hundred dollars.

(3) On or before April 1, 1905, the remainder of his fee for the year.

No bill is issued, in advance, for the tuition-fee. Payment is to be made to the Bursar, who will give a receipt at the time of payment.

Each student whose security has not been deposited by October 13, or whose dues to the University remain unpaid on the day fixed for their payment, is required at once to cease attending lectures or recitations, using the libraries, laboratories, gymnasium, athletic grounds or buildings, boarding at the Harvard Dining Association, or at the Randall Hall Association, and making use of any other privileges as a student, until his financial relations with the University have been arranged satisfactorily with the Bursar. Failure to comply with this rule is deemed cause for final separation of the student from the University.

The Bursar's office is in Dane Hall, near Harvard Square. Hours, 9 to 1.