Courses in Second Half-Year.

Owing to an error the proposed change of hours in Geology 6 was wrongly announced in Saturday's CRIMSON.

It has been proposed to make a change from 2.30 o'clock on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays to 11 o'clock on the same days. Men wishing to take the course, who find 11 o'clock an inconvenient hour, are requested to notify at once the Dean of the Faculty, University 5.

Chemistry 15, another new half-course for the second half-year, has also been announced. This is a lecture course in general biological chemistry, to be given by Dr. Henderson on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 11 o'clock. The course is intended for students of chemistry, botany and zoology and for men who intend to study medicine, and is open to those who have taken Chemistry 1 and 2, or the first half of Chemistry 5. It describes systematically the chief constituents of living organisms and discusses their chemical behavior. It considers also the origin and formation of these substances and the changes which they undergo in the organism, together with the corresponding changes in energy. In connection with these matters the physico-chemical nature of protoplasm and its general characteristics and bio-chemical changes are discussed.

On account of having to conduct Latin 8 in the second half-year Professor Morgan will be obliged to change the hours for Classical Philology 40, Roman literary criticism, announced to be given on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 11 o'clock, and perhaps for Classical Philology 66, the Philippics of Demosthenes and Cicero, announced to be given on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 10 o'clock. Students intending to take either of these courses are requested to meet Professor Morgan on Monday at 1 o'clock in Harvard 4.