SUNDAY TEA IN BROOKS HOUSE

House Open Sunday, 2 to 6.--H. B. Webster 1M. to Speak.--Music by Quartet.

The Parlor in Phillips Brooks House will be open tomorrow afternoon from 2 to 6 o'clock; tea will be served during those hours, and books from the Social Service library and magazines will be on the tables. At 3 o'clock H. B. Webster 1M. will relate his experiences in Labrador last summer. On this trip he spent some time as assistant to Dr. Grenfell in his hospital work among the fishermen. Several selections will be given by a quartet from the Glee Club.

The desire of the Phillips Brooks House Association is to make the House, attractive and serviceable to men who spend Sundays in Cambridge. Men in all classes and departments of the University, whether members of any of the Brooks House societies or not, are invited to make use of the House, and should feel at liberty to come in at any time during the afternoon and stay as long or short a time as they wish. The 1906 committee of ten men, of which J. L. White is chairman, will be in charge tomorrow. They will be glad to introduce Freshmen or others to the upperclassmen present, or to any men they may wish to meet.