Seniors are requested to submit a hymn to be sung to some familiar tune at the baccalaureate services. Such hymns should be sent to H. B. Webster, Stoughton 5, before March 20.
Ticket and Program Designs.
Seniors are requested to submit, before March 10, designs for the tickets and programs enumerated below. The ticket designs should be drawn in black India ink on white paper and should be in size 4 1-2 X 7 1-2 inches. None of the designs should be in color. Great care should be taken that the drawings are distinct and cover the entire space in order that they may be reduced clearly and distinctly.
In addition to the word "Harvard," every design, to be acceptable, must contain the following lettering:
1. Yard Tickets.--"Class Day, 1905, Admit One to the Yard, 2 to 11 P. M., June 23."
2. Stadium Tickets.--"Class Day, 1905, Admit One to the Stadium, at 4 P. M., June 23."
3. Memorial Tickets.--"Class Day, 1905, Admit One to Memorial Hall and Gymnasium, 8 to 11 P. M., June 23."
4. Sanders Theatre Programs.--"Program of the Class Day Exercises in Sanders Theatre, June 23, 1905." This design must be a pen and ink sketch, 6 x 9 1-2 inches.
5. Senior Dance Programs.--"Senior Spread, Class of 1905, June 22." This design may be either a wash drawing or a pen sketch, 4 1-2 x 7 1-2 inches.
Anyone wishing to vary any of the above lettering should communicate with the respective committees. All designs should be sent to W. S. Poor, Jr., Holworthy 16. CLASS DAY COMMITTEE. SENIOR SPREAD COMMITTEE.