HARVARD VS. COLUMBIA

In Association Football and Lacrosse. Special Rates for Admission.

The association football team will play Columbia this afternoon at 2 o'clock in the Stadium. Both teams are strong and the game should be close. The officials will be as follows: referee, J. C. Purcell; linesman, P. Roberts 3L.; Timekeeper, D. J. Hurley '05.

The University team will play as follows: Reggio, g.; Squires, r.f.b.; Kidder, l.h.b.; Mayer, r.h.b.; Brooks, c.h.b.; MacLaurin, l.h.b.; Greene, r.o.f.; Gordon, r.l.f.; Osborne, c.f.; Thackara, l.i.f.; Noyes, Robinson, l.o.f.

Immediately after the association football game the University lacrosse team will play Columbia in its first Inter-University league game. Since the spring recess the Harvard team has improved greatly in both team work and individual play. Columbia has this season defeated Stevens Institute by a score of 5 to 4 and the University of Pennsylvania by a score of 2 to 1, but has lost to the New York Lacrosse Club and Lehigh by the scores of 3 to 1 and 9 to 3, respectively. D. P. Penhallow '03 will act as referee and the time of the halves will be 25 minutes.

The line-up: HARVARD.  COLUMBIA. Hays, g.  g., Saqul Ackerman, i.h.  p., P. Baum Smith, o.h.  c.p., Temple Sayler, 1a.  1d., H. Baum Adams, 2a.  2d., Hays Bourne, 3a.  3d., Lang Wendell, c.  c., Ashley Pratt, 3d.  3a., Van Buren (captain) Rice, 2d.  2a., Adams Summers, 1d.  1a., Hayns Bailey, c.p.  o.h., Stewart Phillips (captain), p.  i.h., McKinlay

Holders of H. A. A. tickets will be admitted to both games on presentation of their tickets and payment of 25 cents. Admission tickets at 50 cents and reserved seat tickets at 75 cents may be obtained at Leavitt & Peirce's or at the field.