GAME WITH BOWDOIN TODAY

On Soldiers Field at 4 o'clock.--Schoenfuss and Spencer Will Play.

The University baseball nine will play Bowdoin at 4 o'clock this afternoon on Soldiers Field.

The Bowdoin team is stronger than usual this year and at present is ahead in the baseball championship of Maine. In its more important games it defeated Bates three times by the scores of 8 to 1, 11 to 5 and 6 to 3; won from the Portland League team 8 to 4, from Maine 6 to 2, from the Lewiston professional team 6 to 4, and from Boston College 5 to 2. It was defeated by Holy Cross 5 to 1 and by the University of Vermont by the score of 7 to 6.

Two changes have been made in the make-up of the University nine. Schoenfuss, who played centre field in several early games, will pitch and Spencer will be in right field in place of Greenough, who is temporarily disabled on account of wrenching his arm in the Dartmouth game.

The batting orders: HARVARD.  BOWDOIN. Kernan, l.f.  s.s., White Leonard, 3b.  c., Abbott Randall, 1b.  3b., Stanwood Matthews, s.s.  p., Files Stephenson, c.  l.f., Clark Dexter, 2b.  c.f., Ellis McCarty, c.f.  2b., Hodgson Spencer, r.f.  1b., Piper Schoenfuss, p.  r.f., Lewis